[LAD] Jack Session Manager: feature request

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Fri Jul 1 22:52:18 UTC 2011

2011/7/1 rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>:

> Hmm PHASEX deserves the same kind of love Zynaddsubfx gets these days via
> Yoshimi imho. It's one of the few quality synths on Linux. Maybe a generous
> hacker will provide a patch for JS support in PHASEX :)

Hi
Following your call, rosea, I added JackSession support to phasex !
The concept is still very new to me, but the result is promising  at least.

It currently doesn't restore the connections made,
not sure why, maybe I'm doing anything wrong with the uuid ??

I can send the sources to you, or whoever requires it,
in order to upload to an appropriate location.

HINT:   In the new qjackctl, the session-SAVE-dialog has a button
labled "Open".

--
E.R.