[LAD] PHASEX (jacksession)

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:12:19 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 07:25 PM, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> 2011/7/2 rosea grammostola<rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>:
>> It seems to work good here. You  have to disable JACK autoconnect in PHASEX
>> and then the connections seems to work.
>>
> Here they don't.
> And phasex requires much time to start.
>
> How does jack-session know, when an application is ready for creating
> connections ?
My audio connections seems to work. My midi connections (via a2j) are
not restored though. The midi connections of Yoshimi are restored, but
it has native JACK MIDI support. It seems to be possible to use at least
two instances of PHASEX in a session. Parameters seems to get restored,
all though my BPM setting was not restored. Maybe some more experienced
PHASEX users could test this and report back.