[LAD] audio format abadie.jo

Tim E. Real termtech at rogers.com
Wed Jul 6 23:11:49 UTC 2011

On July 6, 2011 05:33:44 am Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
> On 06/29/2011 04:06 AM, pierre jocelyn andre wrote:
> > Bonjour,
> > j'ai créé un nouveau format audio destiné à linux. Je suis à la recherche
> > d'aide pour finir le langage C, pour tester, et pour créer une nouvelle
> > générationde carte audio. J'arrive à créer des fichier audio avec des
> > voix humaines de plusieurs Ko avec seulement 10 octets.
> > La page d'avancement de mon projet audio se trouve ici :
> > Http://www.letime.net/legere/index.html
>
> Hi,
>
> I think you'll get more responses if you state your text in english.
> Good luck,
> Flo

Hi Florian. We meet again, on LAD!

I think he says he has created a new audio format for Linux.
He's looking for help with the C language, testing, and creating a new
 generation of audio card.
The next part I'm not sure. I think it says he has created an audio file
 with human voices using only ten octaves? Don't know what 'Ko' is.

I'm English Canadian with some French knowledge.
We were all taught French in school, long ago.
Tim.