[LAD] PHASEX (jacksession)

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:20:32 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 07:25 PM, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> 2011/7/2 rosea grammostola<rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>:
>> It seems to work good here. You  have to disable JACK autoconnect in PHASEX
>> and then the connections seems to work.
>>
> Here they don't.
> And phasex requires much time to start.
Tested with Phasex and jack-rack (jackd1). Connections seems to be
restored here (all though at one occasion I used the 'recent' option in
qjackctl - session, and the connections didn't restore, another test
with 'recent' seems to work though).

The problem with a2jmidid I reported a while ago, was because qjackctl
doesn't support infra clients atm I think.

Regards,
\r