[LAD] a *simple* ring buffer, comments pls?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Jul 13 00:08:26 UTC 2011

On Jul 12, 2011, at 19:50 05, Olivier Guilyardi wrote:

> Problem is I don't have a such device at the moment.

Is your testing code online somewhere?  I do have such a setup (iPad 2 provisioned as a development device in XCode), and may take a crack at this.

Cheers!

|      Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.       |
|                                          -- Werner von Braun            |