[LAD] LV2 Core: waf configure fails

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:44:00 UTC 2011

>> instead of
>>   waf configure
>> run:
> >  ./waf configure
>> from root directory of the zip (trunk), not from core.lv2 directory.
>
>This would certainly do it.  That you even have a system installed waf
>is very odd...
>
>The build system is entirely self-contained, you only need Python.
>
>Please let me know if this was the problem.  You do need to use the
>included ./waf

Using ./waf didn't solve the problem.

I'm doing it from the core.lv2 directory because I'm creating packages
for Ubuntu.

If I come back to the SVN revision 273, it works fine.
Since 274, I can't do "./waf configure" from the core.lv2 directory.
(doing it from the trunk directory works though...)

Hope that helps,
Aurélien