[LAD] LV2 Core: waf configure fails

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sun Jul 17 14:32:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 21:35 +0200, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> 2011/7/14 David Robillard <d at drobilla.net>:
> >
> > Please let me know if this was the problem.  You do need to use the
> > included ./waf
> >
> > -dr
> >

> Hi David,
> I'm trying to compile the whole drobilla svn checkout.

Please file bugs against my software at
http://dev.drobilla.net/newticket (not here)

>    svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk drobillad
>   ./waf configure --prefix=/usr --bindings --jack-dbus --dyn-manifest
>
> Should that compile ?

A successful configure should always compile, in general.

> After some time of compilation, there is this error:
>
> ./waf build
> [372/454] cxx: plugins/mdala.lv2/src/mdaDetune.cpp ->
> build/plugins/mdala.lv2/src/mdaDetune.cpp.45.o
> ../patchage/src/JackDbusDriver.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
> JackDriver::destroy_all()’:

Looks like Jack DBus support got rotten in the recent Patchage overhaul.
Please file a ticket and I will take care of it when I'm able to.  Use
normal Jack for now (i.e. don't configure with --jack-dbus).

Thanks,

-dr