[LAD] IceStream-1.1-beta now!

APO33 info at apo33.org
Sun Jul 17 16:55:21 UTC 2011

Hi Harry
yes we are aware of all that. there is quite a lot on the todo list.
anyway thanks for your feedback.

yes a sources tarball release with all the dependencies in it as source?

also apart from the dependencies being compiled, their sources could
be found on their website and there is a makefile to compil IceStream,
here is the method :

You need the QT devel environment (libqt4-dev) first.

cd /tmp
tar xvzf ~/Downloads/IceStream-1.1-beta.tar.gz

cd IceStream/IceStream-1.1/IceStream
qmake
make
./IceSteam