[LAD] A couple of requests to some who posted new projects in LAA

Gabriel Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:48:06 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Michael Bechard <gothmagog at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the general-purpose nature of this post, but a couple of new posts
> in LAA recently piqued my interest, but I am unable to find out how to
> contact those developers directly with my inquiries/suggestions, so here
> goes (I tried posting replies in LAA, but no luck):
[snip]

Usually, it's the person who sent the announcement e-mail.

LAA (Linux Audio Announcements) is just for announcements -- not
discussions.  That's why your LAA posts didn't make it.  It's a
heavily moderated list.  The moderators themselves have no association
with the announcements in the e-mails.

-gabriel