[LAD] Fwd: Fwd: lv2 extension bugs

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Tue Jul 26 23:44:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 22:40 +0100, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> I've just compiled most lv2 libs (core, ui, uri-map, serd, sord, lilv,
> suil, event) from http://lv2plug.in/spec/ on a clean system. Its all
> working perfectly, without a single problem.
>
> Thought I'd mention that as mostly there are "its broken" mails coming
> from me to the list :)

Thanks ;)

For the sake of the record, serd, sord, and lilv are not LV2 extensions
and are not found at http://lv2plug.in.  Serd and sord are minimal RDF
syntax/store libraries (respectively), and not LV2 specific (though
deliberately suitable for implementing LV2).  Lilv is an LV2 host
library that uses serd and sord.  Serd, sord, and Lilv can be found at
http://drobilla.net

Peace,

-dr