[LAD] LAC 2011

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Fri Jun 3 14:30:54 UTC 2011

On 06/03/2011 04:17 PM, Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:46:14 +0200,
> Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> a écrit :
>
>> Hi *,
>>
>> The LAC 2011 site just ascended. All conference material (proceedings,
>> video recordings, slides, etc) has been made publicly available.
>>
>>                     http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/
>>
>> We'd like to thank all speakers and everyone who volunteered to make
>> this an enjoyable event; in particular Frank Neumann, John Lato,
>> Victor Lazzarini and special thanks to Jörn Nettingsmeier.
>>
>> enjoy,
>> robin for the LAC-2011 team.
>
> Thank you all.
>
> The link at
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/lac2011_jeremy_jongepier_slides.pdf
> is wrong.
[..]
> The file open fine in libreoffice. I guess that the correct extension
> for this file is .odp and not .pdf

Thanks for the heads-up. I've fixed that (made a pdf out of it).

The odp is still available
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/lac2011_jeremy_jongepier_slides.odp

It may certainly be possible that there are some other typos or minor
issues. Please don't hesitate to contact me or lac at linuxaudio.org should
you stumble over those.

Cheers!
robin