[LAD] R: Re: Freeze when using threaded irq-handlers

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jun 23 11:29:14 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 13:18 +0200, Niccolò Belli wrote:
> Btw with my core2 duo laptop and linux-3.0.0-rc4 it works flawlessly, I
> will try it again on the Sandy Bridge machine with linux-3.0 hoping the
> bug has been fixed.
>
> Darkbasic

Referring to the following statement it perhaps could only be a little
bug, if 3.0 should improve your situation?!

"So what are the big changes? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Sure, we have
the usual two thirds driver changes, and a lot of random fixes, but the
point is that 3.0 is *just* about renumbering, we are very much *not*
doing a KDE-4 or a Gnome-3 here. No breakage, no special scary new
features, nothing at all like that. We've been doing time-based releases
for many years now, this is in no way about features."