[LAD] Warming up for LAC2011

Victor Lazzarini Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Tue May 3 21:15:47 UTC 2011

Hi Fons,

still to be confirmed, but it looks like we'll meet at the Roost (at
the restaurant at the back), maybe around
7. The Roost is easy to find: in front of the Garda Station!

http://www.360cities.net/image/maynooth-roost#216.70,-12.10,80.0
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roost-Maynooth#!/pages/The-Roost-
Maynooth/167265436657151?sk=info

I'll confirm as soon as I can. We'll try to reserve some space.

Regards

Victor