[LAD] [LAU] FW: Frequency Space Editors in Linux

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Thu May 5 07:40:54 UTC 2011

Thanks Jeremy,

All those packages are included to make it simple to compile
on many platforms, not just debian.

But from your email, it seems like you have ported ceres to gtk2?
Is that really correct? That's a quite big job involving digging
through some horribly written python code.
Are you sure the preferences window works now?

I'm sorry I don't have time to look at your code right now.

Best,
Kjetil