[LAD] What sound cards are recommender by developers? I'll order next week!!!

Machel Sylvain machel at smprocess.com
Sun May 22 13:18:46 UTC 2011

Hello Ralf,

Have you already envisaged to use Digigram boards like the vx222 one with alsa driver.

Regards,

Sylvain

Message du : 21/05/2011
De : "Ricardo Wurmus " <ricardo.wurmus at gmail.com>
A : "Ralf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
Copie à : linux-audio-dev at lists.linuxaudio.org
Sujet : Re: [LAD] What sound cards are recommender by developers? I'll order next week!!!

If you cannot keep your Envy24 card for MIDI I/O, you might want to check out
the ESI MIDIMATE II. It's a minimal USB MIDI interface (it's really
just a cable,
no box) which works very well in my setup. This could open up a few more
alternatives for you, in case you decide on a device that would
require you to remove
the Envy24 card.