[LAD] JACK 0.120.2 released
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri May 27 19:40:59 UTC 2011
Jack 0.120.2 is now available.
This is primarily a bug fix release, though some of the bugs are important.
* Fix issues with stack initialization in client threads that
stole large chunks of the stack from applications.
* if the ALSA backend finds that a device is busy, try to tell the
user what application(s) are using it (via stderr).
* Reimplement the jack_cycle_wait/jack_cycle_signal() API for OS
X, where in previous versions it was completely non-functional.
* extended documentation for the transport API data structures.
* extended documentation for the JACK Session API
* more useful warning message when duplicate port registration is attempted
* fix logic for setting up device parameters in the ALSA backend
(fixes JACK startup on some ALSA-supported devices that would report
"impossible sample width (1) discovered" during startup).
More information about the Linux-audio-dev