[LAD] prototyping callback based architecture in python?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:23:40 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm working on an a project that I intend to do using the STK in a
callback style, but am hoping I can prototype the architecture in python
until I've figured out the various components and their responsibilities
and dependencies. Does anyone know of any kind of python library ( or
method? ) that would let me simulate the way callback based STK apps using
RTAudio work? IE I want to have a python master callable that gets called
once per audio sample and has a way of sending out it's results to the
audio subsystem.

I've found a bunch of python audio libs but it doesn't seem like they work
that way, maybe I'm missing something?

thanks!
Iain