[LAD] Communicating between python UI and C++ engine for real time audio?

Vytautas Jancauskas unaudio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:49:30 UTC 2011

Neil (https://sites.google.com/site/neilsequencer/) has it's back-end
implemented in C++ and it's front end (the GUI and some sequencing
facilities) implemented in Python.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Gabriel M. Beddingfield
<gabrbedd at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 11/02/2011 07:26 PM, Iain Duncan wrote:
>
>> Thanks. If you have any, or know of any, examples I'd love to look at
>> them.
>>

> The only example I know of is zynjacku:
>
>   http://home.gna.org/zynjacku/
>
> Implementation is C instead of C++... but same principles.
>
> -gabriel

"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care much where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.