[LAD] RAUL?

hermann brummer- at web.de
Wed Nov 16 18:31:45 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 16.11.2011, 15:47 +0100 schrieb David Olofson:
> --

I didn't have read the complete thread, in fact, it is to much for me.
sorry ;-)

But what I read is all about money an Capitalism,  . . and I like to
comment on it.

Well, for me, that didn't have anything to do with GPL.
GPL is about Open Source, that means for me, keep a knowledge in a human
readable form. If you release a source under the GPL, you would like to
make sure, that it will be readable for ever, from everyone how like to
read it, and, no we comes to the point, -> learn from it and give back
or forward what is learned.
So it is a kind of a open, free academy where everyone how like can
benefit from or sponsor to.
Sometimes, it happens, that teachers will earn money for there
work. . . .and sometimes people try to sell what didn't is there own,
but that, didn't have to do with the GPL or any other license you
choose, or also if you choose to use "NO LICENSE", that's have to do
with the way how humans are.