[LAD] RAUL or other libraries for real this time? ;-)

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Thu Nov 17 10:09:29 UTC 2011

> part I need library help with is likely synchronization and
> interprocess/interthread communication. ( ie do I use the jack ringbuffer?
> Do I look at boost queue implementations? does RAUL have a higher level
> convenience ring buffer?

my boost.lockfree library has been accepted and will be shipped with future
boost releases. it contains an mpmc-stack, an mpmc-queue and a wait-free spsc
ringbuffer (same algorithm as the jack/kernel/supercollider ringbuffer).

git repo: http://tim.klingt.org/git?p=boost_lockfree.git;a=summary
(note that the addressing_reviews branch will be the one that will go into
boost)

cheers, tim