[LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:01:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> * Why is the dream of having a stable and universally available
> browser/JS environment any more realistic than the failed Java
> one ? What makes you (I don't mean PS personally) so sure it
> won't fail in the same way ?

All big software vendors like Microsoft (surprise, surprise), Apple
and Adobe are backing HTML5 and related standards these days. Some of
them even participate in development. HTML5 is what tablets rely on,
and tablets market is growing like mushrooms after a good rain.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org