[LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Tue Nov 22 15:03:47 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 09:55:31AM -0500, Egor Sanin wrote:

> If you are aware of the different behaviour, and still use the slider,
> you want to change the current value.

I may want to explore the effect of a change and return to the
original value.

> If you don't want to change the current value, don't touch the slider.

Very easily done accidentally in a dense layout.

> If you want finer control of your parameters, there are different approaches.

This is not necessarily about finer control, but about having 'preferred'
parameter values (e.g. semitones for an oscillator frequency). This should
always be possible without having to type numbers.

Ciao,

--
FA

Vor uns liegt ein weites Tal, die Sonne scheint - ein Glitzerstrahl.