[LAD] help compiling Aliki

federico lopez fede2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:41:22 UTC 2011

On 11/22/2011 10:17 AM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:06:12AM -0500, federico lopez wrote:
>
>> I found a solution in a website and was solved with:
>>
>> |sudo apt-get install libxft-dev|
> Yes. Some distros (e.g. Debian and derivatives) have separate
> 'development' packages which you need when installing from
> source. Others (e.g. Archlinux) include the development files
> in the standard package (which makes a lot of sense IMHO).
>
> Ciao,

Hi Fons,

   With that solution I installed libclxclient,  but still have problems
to compile Aliki, as I can understand the compiler is trying to find the
file clxclient.h called by styles.h

the compliler stop in :

In file included from aliki.cc:26:
styles.h:26: fatal error: clxclient.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

thanks,

federico