[LAD] help compiling Aliki

federico lopez fede2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:30:20 UTC 2011

On 11/22/2011 11:31 AM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> If you compiled and installed clxclient from source then clxclient.h
> should be in the directory /usr/local/include. If it isn't there,
> please tell us exactly what you did to install libclxclient.
>
> If you installed libclxclient as an Ubuntu package then you'll
> need the development package as well. In that case clxclient.h
> will be in /usr/include.
>
> Ciao,

Fons,
Thanks ! is working now! :D

leave here the process maybe useful to  another ubuntu user:

Initially I installed libclxclient from source, but I can't find
clxclient.h ,
so .. I try from Ubuntu package and install   libclxclient-dev  as Fons
indicated

tried to compile again, this time goes ahead but stop in:

     convolve.h:29: fatal error: fftw3.h: No such file or directory
     compilation terminated.

Intalled libfftw3-dev  from ubuntu package and voila!

federico