[LAD] Linux Audio Documentaion Effort : (Was "Question 0")

Sebastian Moors mauser at smoors.de
Mon Nov 28 10:19:02 UTC 2011

Am 28.11.2011 03:46, schrieb Iain Duncan:
> I also think it's a much needed idea. I'd be happy to do some
> contributing too, but like Harry, will need my contributions looked
> over by experts!

Hi,

a great idea! I'm sure that you will see valuable feedback from this
list if you publish your tutorial, imho this ensures a good quality.
Do not discuss to long over question like the correct toolkit. Those can
lead away too easily from the core problem. Take the one your familiar with!
- Sebastian