[LAD] PS: Internally representing pitch : A new approach

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Oct 2 17:57:09 UTC 2011

> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 19:33 +0200, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> > Same goes for ZynAddSubFX and Yoshimi:
> > http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=zynaddsubfx_manual#the_scale_settings
>
> I didn't know that, but I need this :).

I'm not kidding, I'm serious. Temperament is very important for music ex
1900. From Schönberg to Sonic Youth, it's good if we are able to select
between different temperamented scales. I didn't know that it's possible
using a Linux soft synth. I suspect a lot of people would like to use
it, but aren't aware of this option for ZynAddSubFX and Yoshimi.