[LAD] LV2 AMS Plugins

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sun Oct 9 16:25:47 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-10-08 at 16:52 +0100, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
> That's weird, the error is in the lv2-c++-tools...
> I might have something missing but I can't figure out what...
>
> Anybody that can help?

This package causes a lot of hassles, and a lot of user confusion.

I recommend plugin developers include the relevant headers in their
projects (or derivates of them, e.g. those at
http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/plugins/lolep.lv2/src/) rather than
depend on these packages, unless you actually need the other things in
them, which is not the case here (or virtually everywhere else).

Perhaps I should move these to lv2plug.in and make them more findable
and put a page up about this?

-dr