[LAD] LV2 AMS Plugins (0.0.2)

Robin Gareus robin at linuxaudio.org
Tue Oct 11 16:44:26 UTC 2011

Hi Aurélien,

On 10/11/2011 06:11 PM, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
> Can someone tell me why the URL keeps being removed once I send it?
> Sent it twice now, and twice the mail is cut just before the URL...

weird. It went through just fine now with the reply quotes.

It seems that starting a line with ">From" - as you did in your original
email - causes some issue with the mailman email archive:
 http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2011-October/031943.html

Nevertheless I received the email just fine and the feed is also OK:
  http://linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lau/2011/10/11/185099

Strange. maybe it's time to update mailman/pipermail.
robin