[LAD] LV2 and Naspro - MCP Plugins

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:59:03 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I was wondering something about the Naspro LV2 Plugins: Are they
considered as a workaround until we get the DSSI and LADSPA plugins
ported to LV2, or more of a "definitive" solution?

The reason why I'm asking the question is that I'm currently porting
the AlsaModularSynth internal modules into LV2 plugins for Ingen.
And when I'm creating synthesizers in AMS, I'm often (if not always)
using the LADSPA MCP plugins created by Fons Adriaensen.

So would there be any point porting these MCP plugins to LV2 as well,
or would the general consensus be "what's the point, we have Naspro
for that".

Thanks in advance!

Aurélien