[LAD] RME Multiface/Digiface/RPM testers needed

Allehoop llenalunas at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 00:49:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I'm looking for that driver for my RPM, so i want to be a betatester :)

Fons Adriaensen says there is a version that really works for RPM.  I found
two file versions in the July posts, which one is the correct?
Can you please tell me what i need to do for the installation, which extra
packages i need (i supose the rme hdsp firmware), an how to install this
driver? Sorry i'm not a Linux advanced user.

Also tell me please if i need to modify any code line in the files provided?

I have two laptops, one with Ubuntu 10.04 and the other with Ubuntu 11.04.

Thank you

Miguel Angel