[LAD] jack session compatible applications?

hermann brummer- at web.de
Sat Sep 17 18:05:49 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, den 17.09.2011, 19:29 +0200 schrieb m.wolkstein at gmx.de:
> hi,
> i am interested which jack supporting audio applications currently also support jack-session.
>
> http://trac.jackaudio.org/wiki/WalkThrough/User/jack_session holds a list, but i think it is a bit out dated.
> imo, it would be nice, if involved linix audio devs would add her jack-session application to this email.
> a really easy way to collect a list of this apps. i am involved in hydrogen so this is why i add only this application to this list.
>
> greetings and thx in davanced,
> wolke

Hi

I'm involved in the guitarix development, witch is already mention at
the trac.jackaudio.org list. guitarix is a multi client app and at first
we have included support for the master client, but now in SVN we are
switched to support jack_session with both clients.
We add this multi client support because Nedko tell me that he work on
support for jack_session in ladish and he need therefore a UUID for any
involved client.

Well also the outsourced gxtuner support jack_session.

greats
hermann

> list of jack-session supporting applications:
>
>  * hydrogen0.9.6 (svn head)
   * guitarix
   * gxtuner