[LAD] Some mudita24 fixes in SVN now.

Tim E. Real termtech at rogers.com
Sat Sep 24 02:49:55 UTC 2011

Hello.
I noticed mudita24 SVN was in a sad state, crashing the whole system.

There were already significant changes and improvements since release 1.0.3
So I fixed 'er up. Please give it a spin so we can put out a release sometime.

mudita24 is the updated replacement of envy24control, the gui for
 ice1712-based audio hardware.

http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/

subversion: svn checkout http://mudita24.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mudita24
 mudita24-svn

1) Moved to cmake build system. No more autotools   :)
    (The default install location is /usr/local. It can be changed -
      try the handy 'ccmake' gui).
2) Fixed wrong alsactl location. Now cmake looks for alsactl.
   Override with environment variable ALSACTL_PROG.
3) Added usage info.
4) Fixed serious fatal X error: height too big. Was far too many markings,
     brought down the system, due to lowest alsa db value now returning
    -9999999. Installed some limits.
5) Executable is now called mudita24 instead of envy24control.
    This should help kind packagers out there finally get this into the repos.

Cheers.   Tim.