[LAD] NSM - handling large files

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Wed Apr 4 13:25:02 UTC 2012

Am 4. April 2012 11:18 schrieb rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>:

> How much more effort will it be in terms of coding, to implement 'level-1'
> versus 'level-0'?

For anyone who prefers to work with "apps-do-whatever-they-want" appraoch
or "we-have-zero-to-X-support-levels-so-you-dont-know-what-to-expect" ,
there are alternatives: JackSession, Lash, Ladish.

I would prefere at least *one* SM to have a clean and handy solution
and hope that is NSM.

I have to dig deeper into the NSM-API myself,
but currently it's not obvious to me,
why disabling a few menu-items and using
symlinks in the session-dir. is recognized as
impregnable obstacle.

--
E.R.