[LAD] LAC2013: Save the date!

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Aug 13 17:49:39 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

as some of you might know already, the "Linux Audio Conference 2013"
will be back in Europe, this time hosted by the
  Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics (iem)
in Graz, Austria.

We are planning to do the conference during

   9th - 12th of May 2013

We have checked a number of computer-music related conferences, and it
seems that none of them collides with this date, so *you* should be able
to attend!

We are still in an early stage of organization, but among the things to
expect are:
- inspiring paper sessions on linux centered audio
- interesting hands-on workshops
- wild electro acoustic concerts (possibly using our
higher-order-ambisonics systems for periphonic sound rendering)
- cool club nights
- fuzzy media art installations
- scenic trips to the country-side
- nice people
- numerous things i forgot

I will keep you informed on any news, regarding deadlines, registration,
a website and more.

Stay tuned!

nmfgadsr
IOhannes

---
Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics (iem)
University of Music and Dramatic Arts, Graz, Austria
http://iem.at/