[LAD] [ot] A little help with fourier-transformations

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Aug 28 13:24:52 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   I have something not realted to Linux. It's mainly how to read a few things.
Anyone knowledgeable about fourier-transformation in general here, who might
wish to help me?
   Background is a university exam, that I have to take, but only having had
the script and not having found the right information anywhere else, I'd like
to know, how to read/speak a few things mainly.
   Thank you for being with me so far.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html