[LAD] [ot] A little help with fourier-transformations

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Aug 28 13:36:56 UTC 2012

Hello Flo!
   Sorry, IRC is not very comfortable for me. Mail - as a strictly sequential -
form of communication is much easier and in this case clearer tome. But thanks
for the kind offer. Are you familiar with the basics of FT yourself?
   Warmly yours
         Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html