[LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 31 13:55:05 UTC 2012

Hello Harry!
   Yes, I am pretty sure, that it had been done before. But I can't remember
when exactly. I suppose it's always wrth a trial. You will never know, if you
don't say a word. Perhaps we could get together sort of a friendly petition or
at laest a list of interested parties and attach it to the mail,so they can
have an idea of how many people - for a start - would be interested in this.
Just as an extra factual argument. I am almost sure, that if they agree to a
reverse engineered module or additional coding help from our community some
people would pipe up. I'm ashamed to say, I won't be amongst them and thus
shouldn't really have said it. Though I'm still pretty sure about it.
   Warm regards
          Julien