[LAD] avw.lv2: lvtk and time

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:04:44 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 10:06 +0000, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
> Hi David,
>

> Thanks a lot, it works!
>

> @Michael: I opened a ticket on the lvtoolkit.org website.
>

> Aurélien
>
> On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:14 AM, David Robillard <d at drobilla.net>
> wrote:
>         Replacing the -Wl,nodelete with -Wl,-z,nodelete in the lvtk
>         pkg-config

Sorry for the late response and thank you for feedback.  I've updated
lvtk to use  -Wl,-z,nodelete in Git.

I haven't had a change to try avw.lv2 quite yet.  Is this a synth plugin
by chance?  If so, I'll add some other changes to lvtk that are floating
around...

I recently discovered the Synth wrapper isn't exactly frame-accurate
when triggering MIDI note-on/off events.  Good thing is I know exactly
why and where to resolve it.  I should have a chance to roll those in
later this afternoon.