[LAD] avw.lv2: lvtk and time

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi again,

The ingen crash you were experiencing is resolved (i think).  The
problem seemed to be that lvtk::GtkUI was double deleting its internal
VBox.  Which is now being created with Gtk::manage so Gtk can handle its
disposal.

I tested against drobilla's current svn (the entire stack), lv2-1.2.0,
avw's current svn, and the just now updated  lvtk origin/release-1.0.3
remote branch.