[LAD] building the new Guitarix LV2 Amp

Gianfranco Ceccolini franconassis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:07:53 UTC 2012

I´ve already tried turning all the knobs up with no luck.

about the LV2 plugins, would there be a performance difference between a
single plugin with the three engines (tube, tonestack and cabinet)
hardcoded in a single .so and separate plguins connected through JACK ?

regards

Gian

--
Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE!