[LAD] Announcing PHASEX-0.14.96

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sun Dec 30 05:02:15 UTC 2012

On 12/30/2012 05:42 AM, William Weston wrote:
> Happy New Year!
>
> Yes, your eyes are working correctly.  This is v0.14.96.  Some things
> are worth the wait.

Certainly! Congratulations on this release. It rocks!

I'm far from getting to the bottom of the rabbit hole, but playing
around with phasex 0.14.96 is fun!

[..]

> Until then, a request goes out for build
> reports from other distros, especially Debian/Ubuntu, Arch, and Mint.

It compiles cleanly and works just fine on debian.

There's single compiler warning, nothing major, really:

midi_event.c: In function ‘queue_midi_event’:
midi_event.c:140:47: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
‘g_atomic_int_compare_and_exchange’ differ in signedness [-Wpointer-sign]
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gatomic.h:45:10: note: expected ‘volatile
gint *’ but argument is of type ‘volatile unsigned int *’

[..]

> So what do we do, now that the world didn't end?
> Let's make some music!

I suggest to announce this on linux-audio-announce, too.

keep up the good work,
robin