[LAD] DrMr: a new lv2 sampler/drum machine plugin

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Tue Feb 14 10:21:53 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 10:58 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> That's a quite awesome thing even in its infancy. A small nitpick: it
> would be nice reading user's drumkits directory, i.e.
> ~/.hydrogen/data/drumkits.

That's a bug (see my previous post), but easy to fix. If anyone is
interested, I can post the necessary changes here.

> Other than that, do you have plans adding UI for basic management of
> drumkits so that users would be able to add/remove instruments and
> save drumkits?

You can easily do that in Hydrogen itself, so why bother?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag