[LAD] Tutorial for programming with JACK

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:44:55 UTC 2012

I made an effort to document basic JACK / Linux programming, using examples
& some written docs.. I'm currently distracted by other projects, but I
would happily accept contributions if you have things to submit or edit :)

https://github.com/harryhaaren/Linux-Audio-Programming-Documentation

HTH, -Harry