[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.5.3 - The Delta Whisky natural cask strength!

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Tue Jan 10 20:27:21 UTC 2012

On 01/10/2012 08:54 PM, Albert Graef wrote:
> I wanted to try that next, but lilv doesn't build against the LV2
> version that I have here (the version that ships with Ubuntu 11.04 is
> still 3.0).

Never mind, it was just lv2core and lv2-ui that had to be installed first.

The LV2 plugins work great now! Thanks for the hint.

Now I just need to get that jack-related segfault sorted out.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag