[LAD] Luppp live looper

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Sat Jan 14 21:07:43 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 09:10 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hello!
> Looks very promising! As soon as anyone compiles a deb for 10.04, let us
> know! Would love to try it out and share my experience!
>
> Cheers!

Hello Louigi,

No can't do at the moment :( Luppp depends on lilv (and hence on
libsord-dev and lv2-extensions-good) so you need to get those from
somewhere and risk breaking your existing LV2 installation or ending up
with a lot of applications (like qtractor < 0.5.3 iirc, unless you set
the right configure options) that don't work with the newer LV2 stuff.

Best,

Jeremy