[LAD] Luppp live looper

Ralf Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 16 12:58:16 UTC 2012

Just a small bugreport - you should change the build dependencies in
wscipt - Luppp at least needs gtkmm version 2.16, older versions are missing
GGtk::MenuItem::set_label(...).
Nota bene: I couldn't test further since my gtkmm is too old, it's entirely
possible that other symbols are missing as well (and might require even newer
versions of gtkmm).

Oh, and one more thing: even after fixing the wscript and removing both
'.build' and '.waf-.....' directories waf happily configures even so my
version of gtkmm is too old. Is this a bug in waf?

Cheers, Ralf Mattes