[LAD] [LAU] [LAA] Guitarix release 0.23.0

hermann brummer- at web.de
Fri Jul 6 15:30:56 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 06.07.2012, 17:15 +0200 schrieb jeremy at autostatic.com:

> >> $ guitarix
> >> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
> >>    what():  basic_string::erase
> >> Aborted (core dumped)
> >>
> >> After deleting .config/guitarix guitarix works again. I got this issue
> >> when adding a LADSPA plugin. Tried doing it again:
> >>
> >> (guitarix:26095): glibmm-ERROR **:
> >> unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
> >> what: basic_string::erase
> >>
> >> Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)
> >>
> >> Jeremy
> >
> > could you please send me the output from a gbd session ?
> > I cant reproduce it here.
> >
> > greets
> > hermann
> >

> What kind of gdb session output would you like? And adding any LADSPA plug-in
> makes guitarix crash and not start up again. If I rm
> .config/guitarix/plugins/ladspa* guitarix starts up again.
>
> Jeremy

first you must build guitarix with the --debug flag (./waf configure
[options] --debug )

then run

gdb guitarix

(type run the on the gdb prompt).
Try to load a ladspa plug-in into guitarxi, when guitarix crash, type

backtrace

Hopefully I get a information from the backtrace were exactly guitarix
crashed.

greets
hermann