[LAD] Leslie and convolution

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 26 21:40:46 UTC 2012

Hello Fons!
   Nothing technical really or perhaps it is? but is't accident sometimes a
huge point of such devices? As far as I remember, it was more or less an
accident, that the roland TB303 sounded that crappy, same for one guitar
effects processor of the same era, but exactly these accidents made them, what
they are today. :-)
   Smart-Aleck-ingly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;