[LAD] LV2 Achievement of GMPI Requirements

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Tue Jul 31 20:13:27 UTC 2012

I have adapted the GMPI requirements final draft document to a
comparison with the current state of LV2: http://lv2plug.in/gmpi.html

A couple of nonsense baroque ideas aside, most of the requirements are
met, though there are still important gaps.  I mention it here in case
anyone has an interest, please feel free to address any of the points
made in this document.

It may also be useful to augment this document with additional
requirements, particularly since there's several knowledgeable folks who
may not grok the *how* of LV2 but know *what* they need in terms of
general requirements.  I will add a section for this if anybody has any
input.

Perhaps this will serve as a good road map that is not too bogged down
with details.

Cheers,

-dr