[LAD] Lisalo 1.0 - LinuxSampler Loader (Working File for Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra included)

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Wed Jun 27 20:28:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 12:49 +0200, Nils wrote:
> This is the Release of Lisalo 1.0
[...]
> This program exists because you can't share linuxsampler lscp files
> or even move files around on your own disk. Lscp files only work with
> absolute paths and are too low level anyway.

For the record, I recently added hooks for mapping the paths in the LSCP
files for LV2 support[1] which can be used to get relative paths.  If
you save an Ardour session with an LS LV2 in it you can see this in
action (relative paths to symbolic links in that case).

I am not sure how easily applicable this is to other scenarios, but it
seemed worth mentioning.

Cheers,

-dr

[1] Which still needs multi-file gig and sfz support, I know, I know...